Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Individual Bio's

Italee
whats up peeps ya boy ITALEE here, well lets see I was born in lower manhattan, new york.  I have both Italian and Israeli blood flowing threw my veins and proud of it! when i was young i was always quite,  timid, shy what ever you wanna call it. Not always understood but very creative always drawing or writing stories, unique in everyway possible. I first starting listening to hip hop when i was 8 years old from beastie boys, busta rymes, nas, jay- z, wu tang clan, mobb deep and many others.  Sadly like most youths today my childhood wasnt the best...i lost my father when i was 12 in a fatal shooting wich 3 other men lost their lives.  Shortly i was abandoned by my mom and ran away. Eating out of trash cans and living on the streets for two days I was found by police and put under the care of Convenant House New York (CHNY). 2  years Later tooken in by a loving family wich resides here in Phoenix, AZ. I was first introduced to dubstep at a rave by the name of "Cupids Revenge 6" back in 2009, ever since i was hooked.  Always wanting to rap but the fear of me not being excepted because of the color of my skin and the new approach i wanted to take hip hop in, held me back. But now i pretty much dont give a fuck anymore and not having nothing to lose with no more options in life. I pour out my soul and mind and express it with dubstep, hip hop, along with other original sounding, powerfull, mixed emotional melodies..along with my best friends JOLLY, FULL TYM HIRO, JOEY BOY, we form the [D.O.A] KLAN.  We seriously break every fucking rule in hip hop's book and bring you the most original sound youll ever here..belive me were going down in history for this shit! hahaha!  PER SEMPRE ITALEEA!


Joey Boy
I had asked Joey Boy he said fuck it,put whatever you want down.
Joey Boy is extreme. Few weeks ago he was involved in a cross country street race from Colorado to the border of New York. He has a "I don't give a f*&k attitude,but can be really kind at times" He is extremely unpredictable and seemingly unstable,but he's able to make crazy s&hit happened.With no job,he's went through four cars,put down for an apartment and caused a fire inside of a very well respected hotel.
The amount of damage he can cause single handily is unprecedented.His only purpose for purchasing a 15 month lease apartment was to setup the studio that were recording him in.This had helped him get up and over 70k worth of debt that has accumulated in 4 month time span.

Jolly Rogers
I have french blood in me.I was the kid who dreamed big.My fashion sense is on another level and I love fashion.Currently i'm goning to get snake bites,grow dreads,get some tribal bone piercing and get tatted up.I'm exceptionally physical gifted. I like to play a little bit to much. I like business and my religion (shout outs to the whole G.O.D crew) I left my parents right after high school graduation,became homeless......that whole episode was a trip.I like em alot and my brother and sister mean quite a bit to me I'll probably axe murder a fool if they mess with them or use lethal injection,but some things had to be done....Right now I'm coming back from this lingerie party,loaded up on perks and red bull....to be honest with you i don't even remember what happened last week....shit :?

Full Time Hero
Howdy? So,   I'm bi-racial, which means that my mom is white and my dad is black.  I was born in the dirty south of Atlanta, Georgia.  I have been surrounded by music my entire childhood, including when my step dad ran a music studio in the basement of our house after graduating from Berkley School of Music, and my real-dad had one while owning a Hip-hop club in Georgia.    My oldest brother is also an accomplished underground rapper of Atlanta.

My own talents range from advanced technical (computers), to simple music production, video editing, concert management, club management, lyrical rapping and more.

I'm here to give my everything to to the D.O.A Klan.   Jolly has been my best friend since 7th grade, and I jumped on board with their hip-hop project shortly after meeting the rest of the kick-ass crew.   We are all die hard guys with the drive, determination, and creativity that will change the world forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment